11. SNOOKER. Describe what is a snooker.
12. FOUL. Should a foul be awarded immediately or on completion of the stroke.
13. WARNING. If the referee sees that the striker is about to commit a foul, should he warn him / her?
14. SPOTTING BALLS. Both the Blue and Brown are required to be respotted with only the Pink spot available. What happens next?
15. SHIFTING BALL. The frame is about to commence. The striker places the cue ball in the "D" and at the same time disturbs the Brown ball. Is this a foul?